JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
L.TXT is a growing international translation company. At L.TXT we have multiple opportunities for you to help you achieve success in your career and personal development.
You are always keen to learn more?
Looking for new interesting challenges in your professional life?
Join our team!
- Assisting in management of translation and localization projects.
- Monitoring and controlling project status.
- Preparation and maintenance of projects data
- Compliance with relevant and applicable procedures.
- Excellent written and spoken German and English.
- Other languages would be beneficial.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A keen and learning attitude
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadlinedriven environment.
- No previous project management experience required but would be beneficial.
- Strong critical thinking and problemsolving skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently as well as in a team.
- Full time job contract.
- Working in a creative, young and friendly team of professionals.
- Intensive handson and complex training: project management and software as well.
- Interesting dynamic environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fair and competitive salary.
- Nice and modern office next to the Kadriorg Park with a sea view.
- Free reorganization of your working space.
- Free coffee and tea.
- Professional development and selfexpression.
- Education required Higher education (bachelor)
- Languages required English, German
- Work experience required 2-5 years
- Working time Fulltime work
- Start of work ASAP
- Location Tallinn
- Position Specialist
- Contact person Ekaterina Markelova
- Address Valge 13, Харьюский уезд
- Telephone +37256845407
- Homepage http://ltxt.eu